Your Resort is Fantastic!
Hello – We have now arrived home after staying at your resort. This was the first time we have traveled to the White Mountains and it certainly will not be our last. How could we have missed this area all these years??
Your resort is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! It is everything that your website said it was and more! We will definitely be back and only stay at Indian Head Resort when we return. Why? Because of the following:
- Great Location – fantastic view of the mountains from our balcony and close to all attractions and nearby towns. * Indoor AND outside pools and hot tubs – YES! AND – the water was the PERFECT temperature in each one – PLEASE keep it that way – it is very important to the guests and makes a huge difference. We hate it when the water is too cold or too hot – Yours is perfect in all 4 pools – Bravo!
Also – keep the outdoor pools open even when its cold out – we love that too!
- 50″ plasma TV in room with hundreds of great channels – what else can I say about that other than “you had me at 50 inch”!!!
- Walking paths and paddle boats in lake.
- Rooms were clean and neat and entire facility was well maintained.
- Your restaurant is AMAZING! The food was wonderful and we are very picky about quality food. Your website says you have a gourmet chef and he definitely lived up to all of our expectations. Great menu choices and everything was perfectly delicious. Also loved the breakfast buffet – everyone loves a great buffet and a lot of restaurants are not doing them anymore. Please keep it going – it’s worth it for the guests.
And now something that will definitely keep us coming back – The meal plan. I will be honest and tell you that if you did not offer this we most certainly would have gone into town and tried some other restaurants. But when we saw that it was $30.00 per person per night for breakfast AND dinner we were sold. So, while you may not always make as much profit as you would if you didn’t offer the plan, you actually do make more money than if you didn’t have it because it keeps people from going elsewhere. The $30.00 is an ideal number – if you raise it more than that it will not be worth it to many guests. So, I just wanted to let you know that you have a winning marketing combination there – $30.00 for breakfast and dinner is a great way to keep people at the hotel for their meals. We took the meal plan for our entire stay and would do so again and it kept us from trying other restaurants in the area.
Just my two cents on what you are doing right in case you want to know.
We love your resort and will be back soon.