April 13, 14, 15, 2012
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 1 Breakfast (Choice of Menu)
- 1 Deluxe Brunch
- 2 Gourmet Dinners prepared especially for You!
- World of Food & Wine Program w/Indian Head Resort’s Executive Chef Adam Parker
- Gift Bag, Printed Apron & More!
3 days and 2 nights from only $269*
2 Days and 1 Night from only $199.*
*Rates are per person, double occupancy.
9% tax and 18% gratuities will be added at check-in.
PLUS: Use of All Resort Facilities Including:
- 50″ Plasma HDTV in all rooms
- Entertainment in our Thunderbird Lounge
- Outdoor Heated Pool & Hot Spa – OPEN all year!
- Indoor Pool & Hot Spa
Preliminary Itinerary (subject to revision)
4:00PM Arrival, Amenities in Room
6:00 PM Opening Greeting to the weekend and overview. Wine tasting with Executive Chef Adam Parker. Will taste four spooky wines and pairing it with delectable treats
7:00 PM Unique plated salad. Your own private chef will create a symphony of flavors at our Gourmet International Pizzas, Austrian Cuisine and American Salad Stations, as well as a Signature dessert created before your eyes. Ice Sculpture, crafted by Chef Adam will be displayed throughout dinner.
8:30 PM Chef presentation and Dessert Wines
9:30 PM Retire for evening or relax in Thunderbird Lounge with Russ Peterson
8:00 – 10:00 AM Enjoy Breakfast in the Profile Dining Room.
10:00 – 10:30 AM Introduction to today’s program and tasting of 2 wines and food pairing
10:30 AM – 10:40 AM Watch video of Chef Adam’s Cooking Program – also on sale in the Gift Shop
10:40 – 11:40 AM Split into groups to spend 20 minutes at each location:
1. Don’t Play with food…unless it’s bread!
2. History of Sauces (infusing flavors), mother suaces…maybe even some father sauces
3. Strudel here, Strudel there, Strudel almost everywhere!
4. Muffalata 2 ways! Explore the history and Flavor of the muffalata, an Italian favorite.
11:45 PM Lunch on your own. Enjoy some free time.
4:30 PM Ice Sculpting Demonstration
6:00 PM Hors d’ouvres as a prelude to a fabulous 5 course meal prepared and served by our “Best Restaurant” winning* staff, supervised by Chef Adam* “Best of Chefs” 2010 & 2011 Competition
8:00 PM Closing, Q&A and Certificate Presentation,Pictures & Gifts
9:00 PM Retire for evening or relax in Thunderbird Lounge.
9:00 – 10:30 AM Enjoy Special Chef’s Upscale Brunch.
11:00 AM Departure, Upscale Boxed Lunch to take Home